<body>


favourite girl ;
its youh ,.
Photobucket
ZEE BIEBER ;
13 , 22071996 ♥
JUSTIN DREW BIEBER ♥♥♥

LISTEN
i need somebody to love.


TAGBOARD

kiss and tell.
Date / Time : Monday, September 27, 2010 / 8:01 AM
Hallloooo . Bought a large Hershey's chocolate ^^ . Nice siahh . Blog twice today . I very mendakk . Obsession for a useless love ): Tsk , i hate this feeling when i see you with her . Heck care . Don't care . Malas nakk layan . Chatted with my botakk matrep . I miss chatting with him mann . Someday , i must meet him . He say his hair grow only by 2cm == . These days i very lazy to go to school . I don't know why i always moodswing . But all of the feelings i just keep inside . Kayy , bye .
ILOVEBIEBER <3
Chiows .